Thursday, May 24, 2012

I am back to Blogging....

Its been a long time since I last had a post. Since then a lot has happened in my life. below is a list of the most important and impactful changes/achievements in my life

1) I finished my MBA studies at McGill
2) I moved to Toronto
3) I went back home to India and got married
4) Landed a job at a non-profit in Toronto (totally new experience, but a great one)
5) My wife moved with me to Toronto from India
6) Now looking for a new job as my contract ended with the old organization due to funding cuts ( I miss my interactions with my clients and colleagues a lot, It was a great time as I made some new friends)

So now I am back to writing about my recent and current experiences. my plan is to at least do one posting by-weekly. Lets see how it goes. If you guys have any suggestions on topics or anything else, please let me know. I am now on twitter too. my twitter handle is #karnakote.

My linkedin address is http://ca.linkedin.com/in/sachinkarnakote.

Looking forward to my next post.

Till then Namaste.

No comments: